These websites are provided by IGEL AG, Anton-Ditt-Bogen 27, 80939, Germany (‘IGEL AG’, ‘IGEL’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’).
IGEL AG appreciates your visit to our homepage and your interest in our company. For IGEL AG, the protection of your privacy and the security of all business data is of utmost importance. Therefore, it goes without saying that we comply with the statutory data protection regulations (EU General Data Protection Regulation, German Telemedia Act [Telemediengesetz]). We process personal data collected during your visit to our websites confidentially and only within the framework of the statutory provisions.
The web servers of IGEL AG are operated by 1und1 Internet SE, Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur, Germany.
Each time pages of our website are accessed, the web servers temporarily store the following information in log files:
- IP address of the requesting computer;
- date and time of access;
- name, URL and transferred data volume of the retrieved file;
- access status (requested file transferred, not found, etc.);
- identification data of the browser and operating system used (if transmitted by the requesting web browser); and
- website from which access was made (if transmitted by the requesting web browser).
This data is not merged with other data sources.
The basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
Our website uses ‘cookies’. These are small text files that are saved on your end device with the help of the browser. They do not cause any harm.
If you do not want this to happen, you can change your browser settings so that it informs you about cookies being saved and only allows this in individual cases. If cookies are disabled, this may restrict the functionality of our website.
Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox: -> Edit -> Settings -> Advanced -> Cookies
Explorer: -> View -> Internet Options -> Advanced -> Cookies
IGEL AG contact
If a website user contacts IGEL AG by email or via the contact form, the information provided by the user will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for any potential follow-up questions. Data is processed in accordance with Article 6 (1) of the GDPR. If the storage of a request is not necessary, it will be deleted.
In connection with an application or enquiry, whether submitted on an IGEL website or otherwise, IGEL will receive personal information from you, such as a CV. We may use this personal data within IGEL AG for the purpose of deciding whether to hire you or to respond to your enquiry.
Data retention period
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated herein or as stipulated by the various retention periods provided for by law. After the respective purpose ceases to exist or these periods expire, the corresponding data is routinely suppressed or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Use of Matombo Analytics
We use the software ‘Matombo’ (www.matomo.org),a service from the provider Ionocrafts Ltd, 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand). The software saves a cookie (a text file) on your browser, which can be used to recognise your browser. If sub-pages of our website are accessed, the following data is stored:
- the IP address of the user, shortened by the last two bytes (anonymised);
- the sub-page accessed and the time of access;
- the page from which the user reached our website (referrer);
- which browser is used with which plugins, which operating system and which screen resolution is used;
- the length of stay on the website; and
- the pages accessed from the sub-page accessed.
The data collected via Matomo is stored on our web server.
The legal basis on which we process personal data using Matomo is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
Purpose of data processing
We need the data to analyse the surfing behaviour of users and to obtain information about the use of the individual components of the website. This allows us to constantly optimise the website and its user-friendliness. These purposes form the basis of our legitimate interest according to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR. By anonymising the IP address, we take into account the interest of users in the protection of personal data. Data is never used to personally identify the user of the website and is not merged with other data.
Duration of storage:
Data is erased when it is no longer required for our purposes.
Option to object
You can object to the collection of data in the manner described above in three different ways:
1. You can completely disable cookies being saved in your browser. However, this means that you may no longer be able to use some of the functions on our website that require identification (shopping cart, orders, personal settings, etc.).
2. You can enable the ‘Do-not-track’ setting in your browser. Our Matomo system is configured to respect this setting.
3. You can create an ‘opt-out cookie’ by clicking below. The cookie is valid for two years. As a result, Matomo will not register any further visits. However, please note that the opt-out cookie will be deleted if you delete all of your cookies.
Google Web Fonts
This site uses ‘web fonts’ provided by Google to uniformly display fonts. When you access a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. This allows Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our site. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, your computer uses a standard font.
Links to other websites
You have the right to access the personal data stored by us, including its origin and recipients as well as the purpose of data processing at any time. Within the scope of the GDPR, you also have the right to request the erasure, restriction of processing and immediate rectification of incorrect personal data.
If you have any suggestions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer at any time. datenschutz(at)igel.ag
You can also contact us at the following address:<br/> <br/> IGEL AG<br/> Anton-Ditt-Bogen 27<br/> 80939 Munich, Germany